chavarahead
chavarahead
Untitled Document

Sneha Sena
Chavara Archives at Mannanam

Unveiling of the statue of St. Mother Teresa

Unveiling of the statue of St. Mother Teresa which is founded at the premises of St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara Pilgrim Centre, Mannanam by Sr. Jeslet M.C. and Sr. Analin M.C.

PERPETUAL ADORATION CHAPEL

Thanks to the commitment and devotion of many believers, we are extremely blessed to have a Chapel for Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration. The Chapel is located on the southern side of the monastery church (St. Chavara Shrine). It is open to everyone, and all are welcome to visit and pray anytime between 8.00 am and 9 pm and for as long as you want. A great devotee and apostle of the Holy Eucharist saint Chavara used to kneel down before the Blessed Sacrament for hours and hours. He translated painstakingly from Latin the ceremonies of Forty Hours Adoration for use in the Syrian churches. This devotion was first conducted at Koonammavu in 1866 and the following year at Mannanam, Vazhakulam and Elthuruth. Soon it became very popular in Kerala and a powerful source of inspiration for the people at large.

REV. FR SEBASTIAN CHAMATHARA CMI - DIRECTOR

Rev. Fr Sebastian Chamathara CMI is appointed as the Director of St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara Pilgrim Centre, Mannanam.

Phone : 0481 2597237
Mob: 09447059819, 08606216949
email: chavarapilgrimcentre@gmail.com

Live
DirectorsMessage
Untitled Document
  
Footer